GREENVILLE – The Greenville Fire Department was dispatched to Treaty Manor in Greenville Saturday evening on a report of a car fire.
According to witness reports, a local pizza delivery man’s white sedan burst into flames while making a delivery at approximately 8 p.m. A gas leak under the hood is said to be the possible cause of the fire.
No injuries were reported. The car was destroyed by flames and water damage.
(Photo submitted by Adam Crumley)
How much time do you spend online on average per day?